Pastor's Executive Office/Administration
Elder Jaral Chamble
- Handles the administrative tasks of the Pastor in order that he might have more time to study, preach and teach Word of God;
- Takes charge of all business matters as they pertain to the St. Paul Corporation;
- Sets personnel policies for staff, making sure that the needs of the staff are met;
- Liaison between Pastor, Staff and Congregation;
- Attends all business meetings initiated by the Pastor or to which the Pastor may be invited;
- Maintains close contact with the Fiscal Manager and the Church Office Coordinator on matters pertaining to Church operations;
- Principal of the Saint Paul Economic Development Corporation;
- Works with the Board of Trustees ensuring all banking administration needs are met and keep abreast with changes in New York State law concerning religious corporations.
Special Assistant to Pastor Brawley
Office Manager, Development Coordinator, St. Paul Economic Development Corporation/Sales, In His Image Copy & Design Center
One of the most important ministry’s at St. Paul, our receptionist is the first person that all visitors meet – in person or via the telephone. This position also assists in various administrative needs for the staff.
Myra Miller, Manager
Oversees the financial needs and stewardship ministry of St. Paul. As Fiscal Manager, she is accountable for all financial records, membership and business affairs of the church.
Angela Lynch Administrative Assistant
Sarah Plowden Administrative Assistant